Wednesday 4 February 2015

Initial Heart Swap - Thank you.


Yesterday I received some "Happy Post"  from Sweden.
Carin's initial heart swap to me.
The stamps on the front of the envelop were very colourful and and featured different sports.
Some chocolates were part of the swap and I am saving these until the weekend.
Also in the parcel was this cute felt heart.  The smaller heart is cut out and fabric put behind the gap.  This is called reverse applique.
Part of the swap was to add the recipients initial, hence the letter "A".
Very neatly hand stitched!
Many thanks Carin for your swap items, I am now finding somewhere to display and hung up my new felt heart.
Now everyone, some of you may know, ............what does the letter "A" stand for again?
Take care and keep warm.
xx

4 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is gorgeous

Jo@awholeplotoflove said...

What a lovely swap to take part in, such a pretty little heart.

Carin@Ullhärvan said...

I'm so glad you liked it, Andrea! The text on the chocolate box "med Kärlek" means "with Love". Carin

Wendy said...

How beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...